We offer 2 different self-guided routes on the Cumberland River.
Voted "Best View of the City" in 2015, our 1 hour route offers a gorgeous paddle along downtown Nashville's riverwalk. Alternatively, the 2 hour route is a bucolic scenic paddle with views of river houses, farms, and wildlife along Shelby Bottoms, that culminates with a beautiful view of the Nashville skyline in the distance.
To best prepare for your trip, please read the website FAQs.
1 Hour Route
Shelby Park to Downtown
This 3-mile route meets in downtown Nashville at 2 Victory Ave Nashville TN 37213 on the EAST side of the river, which is the stadium side.
Single $29 / Tandem $59 / Canoe $59
Allow about 2 hours total / 1 hour on water + 1 hour for shuttling and put in/take out (depending on wind & river current)
2 Hour Route
Opryland to Shelby Park
Single $39 / Tandem $79 / Canoe $79
Allow about 3 hours total / 2 hours on water + 1 hour for shuttling and put in/take out (depending on wind & river current)
- Same day reservations welcome
- Private tours and group accommodations available - reach out here
- All cruises meet at their END POINT for a shuttle to the launch point
- These are active excursions, not "floats"- be prepared to paddle!
- Children under 7 not allowed
- Children 7-10 must be with adult in tandem kayak; one adult per 4 children required
- All our drivers are CPR/First Aid certified
- Review our FAQs before your trip
Hours & Locations
Our season runs April 1st- October 31st.
Monday - Friday: 11:00 am -3:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Though we have a camper in Shelby Park, (weekends from 9-5, come say hello!) we are a mobile business. Depending on your chosen route, you will meet your captains and the shuttle either at the downtown boat ramp, or the Shelby Park boat ramp.